New! We offer data import for new clubs larger than 25 members. Please contact us and we can work with you on importing your data.
The following tutorials are available:
- Installing Pickleball Den App on iPhone
- Installing Pickleball Den App on Android
- Sign-up Sheets
- Map My Check-Ins
- Coach Listing
- Create a Club
- My Timeline
- My Friends
- Timeline Notifications
- Shootout Overview
- Shootout Detailed
- Membership Fees
- Club Memberships
- Import Club Members
- Export Club Members
Installing Pickleball Den App on iPhone
This video shows you how to install the Pickleball Den app on your iPhone.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Open up your internet browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome).
- In the web site address, type: app.pickleballden.com (make sure you type the beginning part “app”).
- After the Pickleball Den login screen shows, press the icon near the bottom of the screen.
- Find the “Add to Home Screen” option. You may have to “swipe-up” to show more options, scroll to the left through iPhone options. Once you find the “Add to Home Screen”, click on it.
- Near the top of screen, press on the “Add” option to add Pickleball Den App to your Home Screen.
- Our app will automatically update itself. There is no need to worry about updating the software, this is handled for you.
Installing Pickleball Den App on Android
Using your web browser, visit our web site and it should prompt you to install our web app automatically. Or you may click (using Google Chrome) the three vertical dots near top right of window and select the “Add to Home Screen”.
This video describes how signup sheets can benefit your pickleball group by promoting organization and more consistent play participation.
Topics Covered: Sign-up sheets support unlimited and limited player slots. The ability to email players on the sign-up sheet. The ability to allow a ‘wait-list’ for players and how players are notified when they move from the wait-list to play-list. Ability for a player to sign-up another player (and why this is a great benefit).
This video describes how check-in can benefit you and other pickleball players by promoting where places to play are located and your experiences at those locations! You may also visit our What is Check In? page.
Map My Check-Ins
This tutorial is a demonstration of how to view all the different play locations that you’ve checked in.
This tutorial describes how to add a Coach Listing to the Pickleball Den search engine. If you’re a professional coach, and you would like to list your services, then you’ll want to add a coach listing.
Create a Club
This tutorial describes how to define a club. A club is a detailed listing that defines the play times, manages of the club, contact info, etc. that use a pickleball play location. Also, with a club, you can then take advantage of some other benefits, such as, signup-sheets, shootout, and member management.
This tutorial describes how notifications are delivered to your timeline. You may receive notifications via email or on your Den timeline.
This tutorial describes how your club can track membership fees.
This tutorial explains how to manage multiple clubs where players may belong to more than one club that you manage. It explains how to avoid accidentally creating two different accounts for the same player.
Import Club Members
If you have your club member information already in a spreadsheet or contact list, then it’s easy to import this information into Pickleball Den.
Export Club Members
Exporting player data to a spreadsheet.