All features within Pickleball Den are free to clubs to use. Pickleball Den does not charge for the app itself or charge for different modules. Our income is generated by player subscriptions. A player must have a subscription to use Pickleball Den.
- Last one year, then it must be renewed.
- Remains with the player.
- The same subscription may be used at multiple clubs. For example, a player who received a subscription from a club up north may also use it to join a club in Florida.
Subscriptions may be attained by a player in one of the following ways:
- Purchasing an individual subscription from within Pickleball Den (via PayPal). When a player sets up an account on Pickleball Den, they receive a 30-day trail at no-charge. After the trial period, they will be prompted to purchase a subscription.
- A club may purchase bulk subscriptions to provide to players within their club.
Club Bulk Subscriptions:
- A club may purchase, at a discount, a quantity of subscriptions. These subscriptions will be placed in a “bucket” for the club to distribute to their members.
- The app itself will assign subscriptions (no need for club managers to manage this process…it is handled for you!). As a club member nears the end of their subscription, the app will deduct a subscription from the bucket and apply the renewal to the player’s account.
- An accounting is provided. A simple report within Pickleball Den accessible by club managers will show an exact accounting.
- A club may purchase as many subscriptions as desired, say even two years worth of subscriptions for more discount. The purchased subscriptions are kept on file and distributed as time goes on.