Welcome to Blair County Pickleball Club! We’re glad you are joining our club as we offer many benefits such as organization, social play, competitive play, lesson, clinics and much more! Regardless of whether you are new to the sport, been playing for a few years, or looking for some great people and great play, we have it for you!
To join the Blair County Pickleball Club using cash/check you will need to pay your membership dues first. Please complete the membership form below and mail in your check payment.
Pay Membership Online
After we receive and process your payment, you will receive an Email confirmation from us. Then you will need to Create Your Blair County Pickleball Club Account on Pickleball Den. Once you sign-in you should see the Blair County Pickleball Club listing.
You may view some helpful videos on how to use the club software for sign-up sheets, making friends, checking-in for play or receiving club emails.
If you’re looking for help, send an email to our club: email@example.com
Joe Deleo, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Yacobucci, Vice President, email@example.com
Neil Rudel, Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Riley, Treasurer, email@example.com
Donna Reese, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheila Roach, Membership, email@example.com
Rob Long, By Laws, firstname.lastname@example.org
First, sorry to have so many rules but they’re necessary so that everyone is treated equal and things run smoothly. An organized event requires organization, and for me personally, I am a rule guy. Very seldom do I make exceptions as one exception leads to other players being upset. Okay, so let’s have fun and understand that my goal is to keep this organized & FUN.
- Spectators do not make calls. Please just spectate.
- A call is usually going to be made by your opponent since most likely they are the closest to the ball. An opponent may defer judgement to the other team.
- Once a call is made it is made. PLEASE no discussion, just go with it. We all have made bad calls so please be gracious with others who may make a bad call once in awhile.
- You MUST be on the sign-up sheet to attend. Nobody walks on. Why? Because I like to fill out the sheets prior to the shootout. It saves time and aggravation of doing it day of event.
- If your name is on the list, please show-up. If you take your name off the list say within a few hours of the event, please drop me a note. If you take your name off the list say 12 hours in advance, that’s fine, no need to contact me.
- Please don’t make a habit of removing your name at last minute or you name may be suspended for eternity.
- You may read more about shootouts at: Shootout Instructions
- DO NOT SHOW UP LATE. Please be at the shootout at least 15 minutes before start time to help setup, warm-up, and so I can take roll-call. Within 15 minutes of shootout start, if you are not there, I may redo that court’s paper work. Once I do that, I will not “redo” it if you show up 5 minutes prior to shootout start. Please don’t be offended if I say “You’re too late”. I’ll try and get you in the next round.
- All new shootout players start off on the last court.
- When you show-up, please check your name off the sheet so we know you are there. Especially as we grow with more courts and players it’s difficult for my limited brain to look around trying to determine who is present and not present.
Okay, that’s it so far. I am always open for suggestions on improvement and, if necessary, we can have the club officers make a call. Take care and have fun.